BRAND PRODUCTS AT THE LOWEST PRICES!!!
The Toon FenderTM is the first fender designed
especially for pontoon boats. It is designed to attach to
various deck styles and contains a dual hooking system to
keep the fender from popping up and flying around (B).
- AP.V.C. molded fender that comes in two lengths.
Standard (6" x 36") or Mini (6" x
- An attachment system that is adjustable so you can
hook the fender on the rail and adjust it up or down.
- Abottom hook that connects to any of eight receiver
attachments that are built into the P.V.C. fender (D).
This hook design will attach to the aluminum trim
around the deck of the pontoon boat.
- A block of 6" x 6" E.V.A. foam with Velcro
attached to the fender for easy adjustment and
- Aluminum hook STOPS that prevents the fender
from sliding on the rub rail.
- Both sizes available in White, Beige, Gray and Black.
Features and Benefits include:
- It is a Complete System There is no need to buy
extra attachment devices or rope.
- No Need to Remove Double hook attachment will
keep the fender from rolling around or popping up,
there is no need to store the fender (B).
- Over 36" Long, Adjusts from 17" to
34" attachment Protects from above the top
railing to 4 to 5 inches below the floor trim, or can
be adjusted to protect the pontoons themselves.
- Protects Below the Water Line This is the only
fender that can protect below the water line and does
not float up like typical round fenders would.
- Protects Above the Attachment Point This is the
only fender that can protect above the attachment
point leaving no area for docks or boats to catch.
Ropes and attachment points of typical fenders are
normally the catch point for docks and can be both
dangerous and damaging to the boat and passengers.
- Tapered Design The shape of this fender sheds
water and other objects off or away from the boat.
- Thin top stainless steel hook allows it to be
attached between cushion upholstery - impossible with
a typical rope attachment
$85.99)$69.49 6" X
RETURN TO BUMPER MENU
RETURN TO MAIN